ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE:
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE (ARMS):
Tel. : 26262259
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE (HOTEL & GUEST HOUSE):
5. ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE (CINEMA & AMUSEMENT):
(ISO 9001:2000 Certified)
In our continuing endeavor to provide quality services to the arms licence holders of the city, the Licensing Branch of Delhi Police is sending its New Year’s greetings coupled with licence, arms details and validity date. It is also requested through this communication that the licensees should cross check the details with that of his own licence copy and discrepancy, if any, be brought to the notice of the Licensing Branch. These greetings also contain precautions for safe handling of the weapon to ensure a safe year ahead. A copy of this greeting being sent to approximately 60,000 arms licence holders, is enclosed.
TEN TIPS FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. Always keep your fire arm properly serviced and your licence updated
2. Never put your finger on the trigger unless you are ready to shoot.
3. Never accept a weapon from anyone unless the breach is opened and the weapon is unloaded.
4. Never point the gun towards anyone.
5. Always consider your weapon loaded even if it has been verified otherwise.
6. Always keep your fire arm out of reach of friends, family members who are not authorized to use it. Special
care be taken to
keep it away from the children.
7. Do not store your fire arms with ammunition in the chamber
8. Do not fire in the air as bullet can rebound with velocity and can hit someone.
9 Do not shoot in the air during any ceremony/celebration as it can endanger others safety and can lead to
cancellation of arm licence.
10. ALWAYS REMEMBER: The fire arm is not a toy, wield it with responsibility.